Recruiters: Virtual Cruise Job Fair
There is no denying that the worldwide Covid-19 pandemic has had a huge impact on many industries, including of course the cruise sector. As a result of this we have come up with a new concept of hosting virtual cruise job fairs, so that you can still recruit the best candidates for the positions on board your ships, without the need to meet them all in person in a room full of people.
There are of course many additional advantages to holding a virtual event:
- it opens up the marketplace and enables you to reach candidates who may have been unable to travel to a traditional job fair
- you can meet and pre-interview the candidates from the comfort of your own office
- you can get a good idea of a candidate's personality, communication skills, language proficiency, etc, as well as evaluate their soft skills
- and of course save time and money for your company – with no need to travel to another city or country, or pay for accommodation or expenses.
Bespoke events for your company
We can organise bespoke virtual job fairs for your company to match your requirements.
For example, you may require candidates matching the following basic requirements:
- Chefs of all ranks
- 4/5* hotel or upscale restaurant experience
- English speakers
- From South America or Eastern Europe
We have access to hundreds of thousands of candidates interested in working on cruise ships. We will put you in touch with the right candidates. Only candidates matching these basic requirements would be allowed to take part at the virtual job fair, so you won't waste your time with candidates you are not able to recruit.
Virtual job fairs can be either open to any cruise line, concession or recruitment agency, or closed to your company only.
Get in touch with us and tell us what your requirements are. We are confident we can help.
If your company already has an account, contact your account administrator (i.e. one of your colleagues who administer your company account on this website) and ask to be added to the company account.
If you do not have a company account yet, register your company below:
How does it work?
Find out how to register and take part at our virtual career fairs.
Find answers to most common questions in the Recruiter FAQs.